* 350 grams pork belly
* 3 tablespoons sliced red shallots
* 1 tablespoon black soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 4 tablespoons sugar
* 1 tablespoon cooking oil
* coriander leaves (for garnishing) and other fresh vegetables (cucumber, tomato, etc.)
1. Wash the pork belly with clean water. Then cut into well pieces. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add sliced red shallots and prepared porks. Stir fry until nearly cooked. (remove excess oil in the wok, if necessary).
3. Season with oyster sauce, sugar, soy sauce and black soy sauce. Stir until all ingredients mixed well.
4. Turn down to low heat. Let marinate for a while until soft and tender. Remove from heat.
5. Arrange fresh vegetables on the serving dish. Transfer sweet pork to the dish. Sprinkle on top with coriander leaves and serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .