* 400 grams streaky pork, slice into well pieces
* 1 tablespoon coriander roots
* 12-15 garlic cloves, remove the skin
* 1/2 teaspoon peppercorns
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
* cooking oil (for deep frying and stir-frying)
1. Heat oil in a wok. Add salt to the streaky pork, knead with hand until mixed thoroughly. Then put in the wok and deep fry until cooked. Remove, drain and set aside.
2. Grind garlics, coriander roots, peppercorns in a mortar until mixed thoroughly (or using food processor).
3 Then bring this paste to fry with oil (2 tablespoons) and the deep fried streaky porks (prepared in step 1).
4. Season with soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar. Add water (2 tablespoons, if any) and stir fry until all mixed well. Remove from heat.
5. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish on top with coriander leaves. Serve with fresh vegetables (cucumbers, cabbages, tomatoes, etc.) and hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .