* 400 grams pork with fat ( cut into 2" length x 1" thickness )
* 3 eggs
* 3 coriander roots
* 3 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon black soy sauce
* 4 tablespoons sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon five spices powder
* 3 cloves garlic, crushed
* 1 teaspoon peppercorn, crushed
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 3 cups water
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
1. Heat water in a pot. Add eggs in a boiling water and wait until cooked. Remove from heat and peel out the egg shells.
2. Heat oil in a wok, add garlic and peppercorn. Fry until aromatic, then add pork and keep stirring until nearly cooked.
3. Add five spices powder, black soy sauce, boiled eggs, soy sauce, sugar and water. Let simmer for at least 30 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with coriander leaves on top and serve immediately with steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .