* 5 dried red spur chilies, roasted
* 8 roasted shallots
* 6 cloves roasted garlic
* 2 cup vegetable oil
* 1 tablespoon palm sugar
* 1.5 tablespoon tamarind juice
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 3 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
1. Pound roasted chilies with salt to a fine paste. Add roasted shallots and garlic, and continue to pound until smooth paste
2. Add shrimp paste, pound lightly to combine. Transfer the mixture to a pan, saute in oil until fragrant. Season and taste with fish sauce, sugar and tamarind juice, stirring well.
* ROASTED CHILI PASTE : very important ingredients for many Thai dishes. Always use for cooking STIR-FRY and SOUP menu. (Source of This curry recipe : POPULAR THAI CUISINE)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
Thai Recipes | Thai Cooking | Thai Food | Thai Curry paste | Roasted Chili Paste
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .