* 450 grams fresh clams, cleaned well
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1/2 cup sweet basil leaves
* 2 tablespoons roasted chili paste
* 4 fresh chilies, cut into long strips
* 2 teaspoons garlic, finely chopped
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic in the hot oil and fry until it becomes golden.
2. Add clams and stir until they are cooked (clams will open when they are cooked). Season with fish sauce, sugar, and roasted chilli paste.
3. Before removing from heat, sprinkle with sweet basil leaves and red fresh chilli. Stir-fry for another 10 seconds. Transfered to a serving dish and served with steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .