* 1 1/2 cup minced pork with fat
* 1/2 cup shrimps, thinly sliced
* 3 tablespoons chestnut, cubed
* 2 tablespoons shitake mushrooms, cubed
* 1 tablespoon coriander root+garlic+peppercorn paste
* 1 teaspoon corn starch
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1 teaspoon sesame oil
* 1 tablespoon chinese cooking wine
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 20-25 wonton wrappers (eggroll wrappers)
* sour soy sauce
* fried garlic
1. In a big bowl, add minced pork, sliced shrimps, coriander root+garlic+peppercorn paste and mix together.
2. Add corn starch, cubed shitake mushrooms, cubed chestnuts, and season with soy sauce, sesame oil, chinese cooking wine and sugar. Knead with hand until all ingredients mix thoroughly.
3. Normally, the wonton wrapper shape is square. Use the scissor to cut it into round shape. Then use one wrapper to wrap one spoon of prepared mixture. Do it one by one until finsish all.
4. Heat water in a steamer until boiling. Then arrange and put the wrapped wontons in the steamer and leave it for 10-15 minutes or until done. Remove from heat.
5. Arrange the cooked wontons in the dish. Sprinkle on top with fired garlic. Serve immediately while still hot with sour soy sauce.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .