* 350 grams crabmeat
* 100 grams minced pork
* 100 grams onion, chopped
* 2 eggs, beaten and mix together
* 1/2 tablespoon coriander leaves, chopped
* 1/2 tablespoon garlic, chopped
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1/2 tablespoon sugar
* 100 grams chili sauce
* 6 crab shells
* red chili, sliced (for garnishing)
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
1. In a medium bowl, add chopped garlic, coriander, pepper and mix together. Then add pork, crabmeat, onion, fish sauce and sugar. Stir until all ingredients mixed well.
2. Fill the mixture into each of six crab shells and steam for about 15 minutes until cooked.
3. Dip the steamed crab in beaten eggs.
4. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Then deep fry by facing down the crabmeat side into the hot oil until yellow. Remove and drain.
5. Garnish with sliced fresh red chili and coriander leaves. Serve with chili sauce.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .