* 2 cups cooked corn
* 1/4 cup minced pork or shrimp
* 1/2 cup wheat flour
* 2 tablespoons red curry paste
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 2 tablespoons kaffir lime leaves, finely chopped
* 2 tablespoons string bean, finely chopped
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1 egg
* dipping sauce (tomato sauce, chili sauce, plum sauce, etc.)
1. In a big bowl, mix together corn, minced pork (or shrimp), wheat flour, red curry paste, salt, kaffir lime leave, sugar, and egg. Knead with hand until all ingredients mixed well.
2. Spoon the mixture 2 tbsps; shape into small patties about 3" in diameter and deep fry in vegetable oil until golden brown. Remove and drain.
3. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with prepared dipping sauce (tomato sauce, chili sauce, plum sauce, etc.) and hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .