* 5 dried red spur chilies, seeded and soaked
* 3 shallots, sliced
* 10 cloves garlic
* 1 teaspoon finely sliced galangal
* 1 teaspoon lemon grass, sliced
* 1 teaspoon finely sliced kaffir lime rind
* 2 teaspoon chopped coriander root
* 5 peppercorns
* 1 teaspoon roasted coriander seeds
* 1 teaspoon roasted cumin
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
1. Pound together coriander seeds, cumin and peppercorn to obtain a fine paste Transfer to a bowl and put aside.
2. Pound dried chilies and salt together well. Add galangal, lemon grass, kaffir lime rind, coriander roots, garlic, shallots and pound until mixed well.
3. Add the cumin mixture and shrimp paste, continue pounding until smooth and fine.
* RED CURRY PASTE : Always use for cooking RED CURRY OR STIR FRY dish such as Chicken and bamboo shoot in red curry, Spicy Stir-Fry pork, etc. (Source of This curry recipe : POPULAR THAI CUISINE)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
Thai Recipes | Thai Cooking | Thai Food | Thai Curry paste | Red Curry paste
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .