* 1 cup beef, cut into well pieces
* 10 - 15 chilies
* 2 lemongrass, smashed and cut into 1" long
* 6 pieces of sliced galangal
* 6 kaffir lime leaves
* 3 parsley, coarsely chopped
* 3 tablespoons fish sauce
* 3 tablespoons lime juice
* 3 tablespoons roasted rice, finely ground
* 3 cups beef stock
1. Heat beef stock in a pot over medium heat. Add lemongrass, galangal and kaffir lime leaves. Wait until boiling, turn down to low heat.
2. Add beef in the pot and simmer with low heat for at least 15 minutes until the beef is cooked and tender.
3. Season with lime juice, fish sauce and chili. Add parsley and roasted rice. Wait until the soup is boiling again, then remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice or sticky rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .