* 500 grams beef, cut into well pieces ( thickness 1 cm x length 7 cm)
* 2 cloves garlic, crushed
* 5 coriander roots, crushed
* 1 teaspoon pepper powder
* 3 tablespoons white sesame seeds
* 2 teaspoons sugar
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
* 1 tablespoon beef flavor soup base
Thai Food Preparations
1. In a big bowl, add beef, garlic, coriander roots, pepper powder, sugar, fish sauce, oyster sauce, white sesame seeds and beef flovor soup base. Knead until all ingredients mixed well and leave it for one hour.
2. Arrange the marinated beef on a rack and leave in the sun for 3-4 hour. Turn the beef occasionally.
3. Heat oil in a wok. Until hot then fry the marinated beef until cooked. Remove and drain.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with fresh vegetable (cucumber, tomato, cabbage, etc.), dipping sauce (chili sauce) and hot sticky rice.