* 500 grams squid
* 2 tablespoons lime juice
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 2 teaspoons sugar
* 5-7 chilies, coarsely chopped
* 2 tablespoons finely sliced lemongrass
* 3 red shallots, finely sliced
* 1 tablespoon coriander leaves,
* 10-15 mint leaves
1. Wash and clean the squid and then grill squids over charcoal at medium heat until cooked throughly. Remove from heat and slice into well pieces. Set aside.
2. Prepare the salad sauce by mixing lime juice, fish sauce, sugar chopped chilies, and chopped shallots. Stir until all ingredients mixed well.
3. In a big bowl, add grilled squids, chopped lemongrass and the salad sauce (prepared in step 2). Stir until all mixed well.
4. Transfer to a serving dish. Garnish on top with coriander leaves and mint leaves. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .