* 400 grams squid, cleaned and cut into well pieces
* 2 lemongrasses, sliced
* 1 onion, sliced
* 2 scallions, cut into 1" long
* 1 tablespoon coriander leaves
* 2 kaffir lime leaves, sliced
* 10 mint leaves
* 5 - 10 chilies
* 2 tablespoons roasted chili paste
* 3 tablespoons lime juice
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1 teaspoon sugar
1. Heat water in a pot until boiling. Then add prepared squid and scald it in boiled water until cooked. Remove and drain.
2. Prepare the dressing salad by mixing together lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and roasted chili paste. Stir until mixed well.
3. In a big bowl, mix together cooked squid, dressing salad, onion, lemongrass, chili, scallion, coriander leaves, kaffir lime leaves and mint leaves. Stir until all ingredients mixed well.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .