* 4 eggs, beaten
* 1/2 cup tomato, cube
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce (of fish sauce)
* 2 cups chicken stock (or water)
* 1 tablespoon scallion, finely chopped
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
* 1 teaspoon fried garlic (optional)
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
1. Beat the eggs in the medium-sized bowl. Add the chicken stock (or water), tomato, pepper powder and soy sauce. Stir until all ingredients mixed well.
2. Heat water in a steamer. Wait until boiling, then place the bowl and turn down to medium heat. Steam for 15 minutes or until cooked.
3. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with chopped scallions and coriander leaves (and fried garlic : optional). Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .