* 2 eggs, beaten
* 1/2 onion, finely chopped
* 250 grams ground pork
* 1 tomato, finely sliced
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1/2 cup oil
* dipping sauce (chopped chili in fish sauce, chili sauce or tomato sauce)
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
1. In a medium-sized bowl, add beaten egg, onion, ground pork, tomato, fish sauce and soy sauce. Stir untill all ingredients mixed well.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. then pour in the egg mixture. Fry until golden brown ( about 2 minutes on each side).
3. Transfer the omelette to a plate. Garnish on top with coriander leaves and fresh vegetables (cucumber, tomato, etc.) Serve immediately with dipping sauce and hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .