* 400 grams cleaned squid, cut into well pieces
* 1 tablespoon spring onion, chopped
* 1/2 cup mint leaves
* 1 tablespoon chinese celery, chopped
* 1/2 tablespoon ginger root, finely sliced
* 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1 tablespoon coriander, chopped
* 3-5 chili peppers, crushed
* 1 tablespoon lemongrass, finely sliced
* 3 tablespoons lime juice.
1. Heat water in a pot until boiling. Then scald the squid in boiled water for just a short time. Remove and drain.
2. Place the squid in a medium bowl. Then add cushed chili, lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, lemongrass, chinese celery, ginger roots, chopped onions. Sitr until all ingredients mixed well.
3. Adjust the taste according to your desired one. However, the original taste should be the sour with sufficient salty taste.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish on top with coriander leaves, mint leaves, chopped spring onions, then serve immediately.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .