* 500 grams chicken thigh (drumstick or wing)
* 4 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 teaspoon black pepper
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon of honey
* 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup of coconut milk
* 2 teaspoons pepper powder
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
1. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients (except chicken), and marinate the chicken at least 120 minutes (or overnight) in the refrigerator.
2. After marinating, grill over charcoal at medium heat for 30 minutes or until cooked throughly, occasionally apply the marinate sauce to the chicken while turning over.
3. Remove from grill and cut the chicken into small pieces. Then transfer to a serving plate, and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve immediately with chili sauce for chicken.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .