* 600 grams chicken breast
* 3 slices galangal
* 1/2 tablespoon lemon grass, finely chopped
* 1 tablespoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon roasted coriander seeds powder
* 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin seeds powder
* 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
* 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
* 7 garlic cloves
* 1 cup coconut milk
* 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetables oil
* 2 tablespoons palm sugar
* 1 pack wooden skewers
Note : please click here for the Ingredients of Peanut Sauce and Cucumber Relish
1. Slice the chicken breast finely, width approximately 1".
2. Pound together all ingredients, until mixed well. Then pour the blended ingredients into the coconut milk.
3. Add the chicken slices and marinate for 90-120 minutes.
4. Thread the chicken slices onto the skewers. Pour the marinating sauce into a pot and heat until boiling.
5. Grill the chicken slices over medium heat and apply the sauce to the chicken while turning over.
6. When cooked through, serve with Satay peanut sauce and cucumber relish.
Note : please click here for the Preparations of Peanut Sauce and Cucumber Relish
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .