* 300 grams fish fillets, cut into well pieces
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic
* 100 grams scallion, cut into 1" long
* 150 grams chinese celery, cut into 1" long
* 2 red chili peppers, sliced diagnally
* 1/2 cup soup (or water)
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoon soya bean sauce
* 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
* cooking oil
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add fish fillets. Fry until golden and crispy. Remove, drain and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic and stir until golden and aromatic. Then add fried fish, scallion, red chilli and chinese celery. Stir fry for a few minutes.
3. Season with oyster sauce, soya bean sauce, soy sauce, sugar and ground pepper. Add soup and turn up to high heat. Stir quickly until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .