* 70 grams ground pork
* 2 cups coconut milk
* 5 tablespoons soya bean sauce
* 2 lemongrasses, sliced thinly
* 3 red shallots, sliced thinly
* 2 red chilies, sliced diagnally
* 3 tablespoons sugar
* fresh vegetables (cabbage, baby corn, string bean, cucumber, etc.)
1. Heat coconut milk in a pot over medium heat. Then add soya bean sauce, and stir until mixed well.
2. Wait until boiling, then add ground pork, lemongrass, red shallot and red chili. Leave it boiling for 3 minutes.
3. Season with sugar. Stir until all ingredients mixed well and the pork is done. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a small bowl. Serve with prepared fresh vegetables and hot steamed rice
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .