* 10 - 15 green chili peppers
* 60 grams garlic
* 7 - 10 red shallots
* 1/4 teaspoon thai shrimp paste
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon fish sauce
* fresh vegetables for serving with dipping sauce (cabbage, baby corn, string bean, cucumber, etc.)
1. Grill chili pepper, garlic and red shallots until done and aromatic, then peel off the outside skin.
2. Use mortar and prestle to crush all ingredients. Season with salt and fish sauce. You may add lime juice a little bit if you want.
3. Transfer to a dipping sauce bowl. Serve with prepared fresh vegetagles (or steamed vegetables) and hot steamed rice (or sticky rice).
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .