* 2 potatoes, clean, peel off the skin, and cut into pieces
* 3 red chili peppers, sliced diagnally
* 1/2 tablespoon sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* cooking oil
Thai Food Preparations
1. Wash chicken in clean water and cut into pieces. If you use chicken thigh or drumstick, you may not need to cut.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add coconut milk (1 cup) and red curry paste. Fry until aromatic and until the oil has clearly separated from the coconut milk. Add prepared chicken. Turn down to low heat and simmer for 10 - 15 minutes.
3. Add onion, potato, and coconut milk. Season with fish sauce, sugar, red chili pepper and salt. Let simmer with low heat for 15 - 20 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with cucumber relish and hot steamed rice.