* 400 grams chicken, sliced into well pieces
* 2 1/2 tablespoons red curry paste
* 2 cups coconut milk
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
* 3 fresh red chilies, sliced diagonally
* 1/2 cup basil leaves
* 1/4 cup kaffir lime leaves, torn
* 1 1/2 teaspoons palm sugar (or brown sugar)
* 1 can bamboo shoots, sliced
1. Heat coconut milk (1 cup only) in a wok over medium heat. Add red curry paste, and keep stirring until boiling.
2. Add the chicken and stir until cooked through.
3. Add the remaining coconut (1 cup), and bamboo shoots. Then add fish sauce, sugar, salt, and continue stirring until boiling again.
4. Sprinkle with kaffir lime leaves, and sweet basil leaves. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with sweet basil leaves before serving.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .