* 3 eggplants
* 100 grams ground pork
* 3 tablespoons dried shrimp
* 1 tablespoon chopped chilies
* 1 tablespoon sliced red shallot
* 2 tablespoons pickled garlic
* 2 teaspoon sugar
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 2 tablespoon lime juice
1. Wash and clean the eggplants, then grill with low heat until cooked. Peel off the skin and cut into pieces (1" long)
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add dried shrimp and fried until yellow and crispy. Remove and drain.
3. Blanch ground pork in boiling water. Remove and drain.
4. Prepare the salad sauce by mix together lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, cooked ground pork, sliced red shallot and pickled garlic. Stir until all mixed well and sugar dissolved.
5. Arrange grilled eggplants in a plate. Pour the salad sauce over and sprinkle deep fried dried shrimp on top. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .