Thai Recipes : Boiled Pork with Lime, Garlic and Chili Sauce
* Thai Recipe Ingredients *
* 300 grams pork tenderloin, sliced into well pieces
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic
* 5-10 chilies, chopped
* 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 3-5 tablespoons lime juice
* 1 chinese kale (peel skin, and slice into well pieces)
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
Thai Food Preparations
1. In a medium-sized bowl, prepare sauce by adding minced garlic, chopped chilies, soy sauce, fish sauce, sugar and lime juice. Stir until all ingredients mixed thoroughly. Adjust the taste according to your desire.
2. Heat water in a pot until boiling. Then add sliced chinese kale and scald it in boiled water for 2 minutes. Remove and drain. Arrange it on a serving plate.
3. After removing chinese kale, add sliced pork tenderloin. Scald until cooked thoroughly, then remove and drain.
4. Transfer the cooked pork to the serving plate. Pour prepared sauce over the boiled pork and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.