* 300 grams ground pork
* 1 tablespoon finely chopped scallion
* 1/2 tablespoon ground chili
* 3 tablespoons finely chopped red shallot
* 1 tablespoon finely chopped kaffir lime leaves
* 1 tablespoon roasted sticky rice powder
* 3 tablespoons lime juice
* 3 tablespoons fish sauce
* cooking oil for deep frying
* fresh vegetables (cabbage, long bean, cucumber, etc.)
1. Mix the ground pork with all ingredients in a big bowl.
2. Knead with the hand until it sticks and mixed well. Spoon the mixture 2 tbsp; shape into small balls about 1" in diameter
3. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add the prepared pork balls and deep fry until golden brown and cooked. Remove from heat and drain.
4. Transfer to a serving dish. Serve immediately with fresh vegetables and hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .