* 250 grams chinese pork jerky, break into well pieces
* 1/2 cup fried cashew nuts
* 2 talespoons chilies, coarsely chopped
* 1/4 cup chinese celery, cut into 1" long
* 1/4 cup onion, sliced into pieces
* 1/4 cup tomato, sliced into pieces
* 1/4 cup lime juice
* 3 tablespoons fish sauce
* 2 tablespoons sugar
* coriander leaves for garnishing
1. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together lime juice, fish sauce, chopped chilies and sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolved.
2. Add sliced onions, chinese celeries and tomatoes in the bowl. Stir until mixed well.
3. Then add chinese pork jerkies and fried cashew nuts. Stir softly until all ingredients mixed together. Be careful not to break the pork into small pieces.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish on top with coriander leaves. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .