* 1 cup squid, sliced into well pieces
* 1/2 cup wheat flour (or all purpose flour)
* 3 tablespoons water
* 1 egg
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 2 tablespoons seasoning sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
* cooking oil (for deep fry)
* dipping sauce (ketchup, plum sauce or chicken dipping sauce)
1. In a big bowl, mix together flour, egg, ground pepper, minced garlic, seasoning sauce and water. Then knead with hand until all mixed well.
2. Dip the prepared squid in the flour mixture.
3. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add squid (already coated with flour mixture) and fry until golden and crispy. Remove and drain.
4. Arrange fried squid in a serving plate. Serve immediately with dipping sauce (ketchup, plum sauce or chicken dipping sauce) and fresh vegetable.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .