Thai Recipes : Thai Boiled Broccolies with Crab Meat Soup
* Thai Recipe Ingredients *
* 300 grams broccoli, cut into well pieces
* 100 grams crab meat
* 1 cup chicken stock
* 1 tablespoon finely chopped carrot
* 3-5 shitake mushrooms (cut into well pieces)
* 1.5 teaspoons soy sauce
* 1/4 teaspoon sugar
* 1 tablespoon chinese cooking wine
* 1 teaspoon 1 oyster sauce
* 1/2 tablespoon corn starch, dissolved in water
Thai Food Preparations
1. Heat water in a pot over medium heat. Wait until boiling, add broccolies into the pot. Stir occasionally until cooked thoroughly, then remove and drain. Arrange cooked broccolies in the serving plate.
2. Heat the chicken stocks in the wok over medium heat. Until boiling, add chopped carrot and shitake mushrooms. Then season with sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce and chinese cooking wine. Stir until all mixed well.
3. Add crab meat. When it starts to boil, thicken with the diluted corn starch Stir again until all ingredients mixed thoroughly. Remove from heat.
4. Pour the crab meat soup over the boiled broccolies (prepared in step 1). Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.