* 100 grams Red Curry Paste
* 8-10 medium-sized shrimps, cleaned, shelled
* 1 cup unsweetened evaporated milk
* 1 teaspoon soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 2-3 red or yellow chili peppers, sliced diagnally
* 3-5 kaffir lime leaves
* 5-8 sweet basil leaves
* 20 grams peppercorn
* cooking oil
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add Red Curry Paste, then stir fry until aromatic.
2. Add milk and fry until until the oil has clearly separated from the milk. Then add peppercorns, kaffir lime leaves (torn) and sweet basil leaves.
3. Season with fish sauce, sugar and soy sauce. Turn up to high heat. Stir quickly until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .