* 4-6 snakeskin gourami fish, cleaned
* 2 stalk of lemongrass (lightly pounded and cut into 2" long)
* 3 kaffir lime leaves
* 5 small pieces of galangal
* 10 mushrooms, cleaned and cut into well pieces
* 5 tomatoes
* 5 fresh chilies, smashed
* 2 dried chilies
* 2 tablespoons garlic, smashed
* 2 tablespoons red shallots, smashed
* 3 tablespoons lime juice
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 3 cups soup (or water)
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
1. Heat oil in a wok and fry the cleaned fish until cooked. Remove, drain and cut into pieces. Set aside.
2. Heat soup (or water) in a pot over medium heat. Add garlic, red shallot, lemongrass, galangal and kaffir lime leaves.
3. Wait until boiling, then add mushroom, tomatoes and fried fish. Stir until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Season with fish sauce, lime juice and fresh chili. Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish on top with coriander leaves and dried chili. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .