* 300 grams fish fillets
* 3 tablespoons sugar
* 3 tablespoons fish sauce
* 3 tablespoons tamarind concentrate
* 1/4 cup finely chopped ginger
* 3 scallions, chopped
* 3 cups water
* 8 peppercorns
* 1/4 cup chopped red shallots
* 1 teaspoon chopped coriander roots
* 3 pieces finely sliced ginger
* 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
1. Grind peppercorns, chopped red shallots, chopped coriander root, sliced ginger (3 pieces) and shrimp paste in a mortar and pound until mixed thoroughly (or using food processor).
2. Heat water in a wok and wait until start to boil.
3. Add fish fillets. Do not stir until the fish is cooked.
4. Add sliced ginger and season with sugar, fish sauce and tamarind concentrate. Stir until all mixed well. Sprinkle with chopped scallions. Remove from heat.
5. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .