* 300 grams cooked crab meat
* 12-15 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
* 2 tablespoon chilies, coarsely chopped
* 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
* 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 3 tablespoons oil
* fried basil leaves for garnishing
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlics and chilies. Stir fry until fragrant. Then add crab meat, and stir softly.
2. Season with ground pepper, oyster sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce and sugar. Turn up to high heat and stir quickly until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
3. Transfer to a serving dish. Garnish on top with fried basil leaves. Serve immdeiately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .