* 8-10 medium size shrimps, cleaned and shelled
* 1 cup green pepper (sliced diagnally)
* 1/4 cup sliced red chili
* 2 scallions, cut into 1" long
* 1/2 onion, sliced
* 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
* 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 1 teaspoon fish sauce
* 1 tablespoon cooking oil
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic and stir until golden and aromatic.
2. Add shrimps and sliced onion. Stir until nearly done.
3. Then add green peppers, red chilies and scallions. Season with soy sauce, fish sauce and sugar. Turn up to high heat and stir quickly until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .