Thai Recipes : Crispy Rice Noodle with Shrimp and Pork
* Thai Recipe Ingredients *
* 300 grams rice noodle
* 1/2 cup pork, cut into well pieces
* 1 piece of yellow tofu
* 5-8 medium-sized shrimps, cleaned and shelled
* 1/4 cup red shallot, sliced
* 1/4 cup garlic, smashed
* 2 tablespoons lime juice
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1/4 cup palm sugar
* 2 tablespoons tamarind concentrate
* 1 tablespoon soya bean sauce
* 10 chinese chiveses
* 400 grams bean sprout
* cooking oil
Thai Food Preparations
1. Soak rice noodle in warm water for 5 minuites. Remove, drain and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add rice noodle, fry until golden and crispy. Remove from heat and drain.
3. Add pork, shrimp and tofu in the same wok. Fry until golden, and cooked thoroughly. Remove and drain.
4. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat ( use leftover oil after frying rice noodle, pork, shrimp and tofu). Add red shallot and garlic. Stir until golden and aromatic. Then add fish sauce, palm sugar, soya bean sauce and lime juice. Turn down to low heat. Stir fry for a few minutes then add fried pork, shrimp and tofu. Stir until all ingredients mixed well.
5. Add fried rice noodle in the wok. Stir until the rice noodle mixed with the sauce well. Then transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with bean sprout and chinese chives.