* 450 grams chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
* 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
* 1/2 cup onion, sliced
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 2 teaspoons black soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1 cup fresh holy basil
* 7 chillies, chopped and pounded coarsely
* Dash of ground white pepper
Note : You can add more vegetables such as carrot, string bean, baby corn as extra ingredients.
1. Heat a wok until the oil is hot, then stir in the garlic, and then add onions. Stir another few seconds before adding the chicken. Continue Stir-frying until chicken is cooked throughly.
2. Add chillies and sprinkle black soy sauce over the mixture and stir-fry another 15-20 seconds.
3.Then add fresh basil leaves and fish sauce to taste. Stir and mix well. Sprinkle with white pepper. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving dish. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice and fried egg.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .