1. In a big bowl, mix together chicken wing sticks with salt and let it marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add chicken wing sticks and deep fry until cooked thoroughly.
3. Prepare the sauce : heat oil (1 tbsp) in a wok over medium heat. Add chopped garlics and chopped chilies and stir until fragrant. Then season with vinegar, sugar and fish sauce. Stir until the sugar dissolved well.
4. Add the fried chicken wing sticks in the wok. Stir until the chicken mixed with the sauce well. Remove from heat.
5. Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with coriander leaves. Serve immediately with fresh vegetables and hot steamed rice.