* 150 grams rice noodle
* 200 grams medium-sized shrimps
* 100 grams water mimosa, cleaned and cut into well pieces
* 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
* 1 tablespoon chopped chilli
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 2 tablespoons cooking oil
* 4 tablespoons water
* ground pepper (sprinkle on top before serving)
* coriander leaves ( for garnishing)
1. Soak rice noodle in warm water for 5 minuites. Remove, drain and set aside.
2. Wash shrimps with clean water , peel off the skin and deveine. Drain and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add chopped chilli and chopped garlic. Stir until fragrant. Add prepared shrimps and keep stir frying.
4. Stir fry until shrimps are nearly cooked. Add prepared rice noodle and water. Continue to stiry fry until mixed well. Season with sugar, fish sauce and oyster sauce.
5. Stir fry until the rice noodle becomes soft. Add water mimosa and stir fry for a while. Remove from heat.
6. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish on top with coriader leaves and sprinkle ground pepper. Serve immediately while still hot.
(For 2 Servings)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .