* 300 grams pork spareribs, cut into well pieces
* 2 shitake mushrooms, slice into well pieces
* 1 tablespoon chopped scallions
* 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
* 1 tablespoon celery leaves
* 1/2 tablespoon thai preserved vegetables
* 1 cup cooked rice
* 2 teaspoons seasoning sauce
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
* 1 coriander root, smashed
* 2 garlic cloves, smashed
* 5 cups water
* fried garlic (for garnishing)
1. Heat water in a pot over medium heat. Add cleaned pork spareribs, smashed garlic and smashed coriander root. Wait until boiling, skimming the top for scum and excess fat.
2. Season the soup with sugar, salt and seasoning sauce.
3. Add sliced shitake mushrooms. Wait until the mushroom is done, then add cooked rice. (add some water, if needed)
4. Add chopped scallions, coriander leaves and celery leaves. Remove from heat and stir until all mixed well.
5. Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with ground pepper, thai preserved vegetables and fried garlic. Serve immediately while still hot.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .