Thai Recipes : Thai Pork Curry with Thai Morning Glory
* Thai Recipe Ingredients *
* 200 grams Red Curry Paste
* 300 grams pork
* 1 cup thai morning glory
* 1/4 cup tamarind concentrate
* 1/4 cup coconut sugar
* 3 tablespoons fish sauce
* 5-7 kaffir lime leaves
* 2 kaffir limes, cut in half
* 4 cups coconut milk
Thai Food Preparations
1. Clean the pork. Drain and slice into thin pieces.
2. Clean thai morning glory. Cut into pieces (1" long). Drain and set aside .
3. Heat a wok over medium heat. Add pork belly and stir fry until cooked well. Remove and set aside. In the same wak, add red curry paste and coconut milk (1 cup). Stir fry until aromatic and the oil has clearly separated from the coconut milk. Add cooked pork belly and stir fry until mixed thoroughly. Then add the rest of coconut milk (2 cups).
4. Season with coconut sugar, fish sauce and tamarind concentrate. Add prepared thai morning glory, kaffir limes and kaffir lime leaves. Keep stirring until the vegetables are cooked. Remove from heat.
5. Transfer the soup into the bowl. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.