* 250 grams small shrimp peeled and deveined
* 100 grams cooked ham, diced (chicken breast can also be used instead)
* 1 fresh pineapple
* 2 cup cold steamed rice
* 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
* 1 onions, sliced
* 1/2 carrot, sliced
* 1/4 cup peas
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1 teaspoon white pepper
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* fried cashew nuts (for garnishing)
* cooking oil
1. Cut the pineapple in half length ways, then cut and scoop out the flesh. Chop into small pieces (need 1/2 cup, keep the rest for other dishes or desserts), discarding core, and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat, add the garlic stir until golden brown. Add the shrimp and stirring occasionally until nearly cooked.
3. Add carrot and onion, stirring until the carrot is cooked. Then add rice, cooked ham, salt, sugar, white pepper, pea, soy sauce and fresh pineapple.
4. Stir until all ingredients mixed well (about 2-3 minutes). Remove from heat, transfer fried rice into hollowed-out pineapple halves. Garnish on top with fried cashewnuts and serve immediately.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .