* 350 grams fish fillet
* 1 teaspoon black bean sauce
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 1/4 cup red+green chili pepper, cut into well pieces
* 1 onion, cut into well pieces
* 1/4 cup carrot, sliced
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
* 1 teaspoon corn starch, dissolved in 2 tablespoons water
* cooking oil
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic and stir until golden and aromatic. Then add fish fillet and black bean sauce. Stir until the fish is almost cooked.
2. Add chili peppers, onion and carrot. Season with soy sauce and sugar.
3. Stir for a few minutes then add corn starch (already dissolved in water). Stir until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .