* 800 grams catfish, clean and sliced into well pieces
* 3 tablespoons red curry paste
* 2 tablespoons finger root
* 2 tablespoons red chili pepper, sliced diagnally
* 1/2 cup sweet basil
* 1/2 cup pea eggplants
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 2 1/2 coconut milk
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1/2 cup soup
* 1 1/2 tablespoon cooking oil
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat, add coconut milk (3/4 cup) and red curry paste. Fry until aromatic and until the oil has clearly separated from the coconut milk.
2. Add prepared catfish, stir for a few minutes , then transfer all ingredients to a big pot. Heat it over medium heat. Add soup and coconut milk. Continue stirring until the fish almost done.
3. Season with sugar, salt and fish sauce. Then add finger root, pea eggplants, red chili pepper and sweet basil. Stir and wait until the soup is boiling again, remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .