* 2-4 Mackerel Fishes, cleaned
* 1 stalk of lemongrass (lightly pounded and cut into 1" long)
* 1 medium piece of galangal
* 1 coriander root
* 2 red shallots
* 8-10 black peppercorns
* 3-5 chilies
* 2 cups vegetable stock (or water)
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 2 tablespoons lime juice
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* sweet basil leaves (for garnishing)
1. Grind lemongrass, galangal, coriander root, chili and red shallot in a mortar and pound until mixed thoroughly (or using food processor).
2. Heat vegetable stock or water in a pot, then add spice mixture (prepared in step 1) and keep stirring it. Wait until boiling then add mackerel fishes. After the fishes are cooked, remove from heat.
3. Season with fish sauce and sugar as desired.
4. Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with sweet basil leaves and serve immediately with hot steamed rice
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .