* 2 potatoes, clean, peel off the skin, and cut into pieces
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* cooking oil
Thai Food Preparations
1. Wash chicken in clean water and cut into pieces. If you use chicken thigh or drumstick, you may not need to cut.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add Thai Curry Paste and stir fry until fragrant.. Then add coconut milk (1 cup) and Thai curry powder.. Stir until all mixed well.. Add prepared chicken. Turn down to low heat and simmer for 15 - 20 minutes.
3. Add onion, potato, and coconut milk. Season with fish sauce, sugar and salt. Let simmer with low heat for 15 - 20 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with cucumber relish and hot steamed rice.