Thai Recipes : Crispy Shrimp with Green Mango Salad
* Thai Recipe Ingredients *
* 5 - 8 medium-sized shrimps, cleaned, shelled, and deviened
* 1/2 cup bread crumbs
* 2 tablespoons sliced red shallots
* 1 cup green mango, finely sliced
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 2 tablespoons sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon chopped chili
* 1 tablespoon roasted peanut (or cashew nut)
* 1 tablespoon red chili pepper, finely sliced
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
* cooking oil
Thai Food Preparations
1. Prepare the sauce by mixing together sugar, fish sauce, chopped chili, green mango and red shallot. Stir until mixed well and transfer to a dipping sauce bowl.
2. Coarsely chopped the prepared shrimp. Then mix it with bread crumbs and finally finely chopped again until mixed well thoroughly.
3. Heat oil in wok over medium heat. Add shrimp+bread crumbs mixture, and fry until golden and crispy. Remove from heat. Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with roasted peanut (or cashew nut), red chili pepper and coriander leaves.
4. Serve crispy shrimp with prepared sauce by pouring over (or separated bowl).