* 300 grams snapper fillet, cut into thin pieces
* 5 cabbage leaves, cut into small pieces
* 1 tablespoon rice flour
* 10 coriander leaves
* 2 fresh chilies, sliced thinly
* 3-4 kaffir lime leaves, sliced thinly
* 2 tablespoons red curry paste
* 1 can coconut milk
* 2 eggs
* 1 teaspoon fish sauce
* 2 teaspoons sugar
1. Pour 1 cup coconut milk in a mixing bowl (separate 1/4 coconut milk for topping) , and add red curry paste, keep stirring until mixed well.
2. Add fish into a mixture, stir until the mixture quite thick. Then add egg, fish sauce and sugar and stir well.
3. Heat water in a pot over medium-high heat, add chinese cabbage into boiled water and wait for 3 minutes. Remove hot water and rinse in cold water.
4. Squeeze cabbage ( to bring water out ), place them at the bottom of each banaleaf cup (small cup can be used instead), fill the cup with spice mixture and steam for 15 minutes or until cooked thouroughly.
5. Add rice flour into coconut milk that is separated for topping, then mix well and put in microwave for 1 minute.
6. After 15 minutes or the mixture is cooked, garnish each cup with coconut cream, coriander leaves, chili and kaffir lime leaves. Then steam for another 3 minutes, and then remove from the steamer to the serving dish.
(For 2 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .