* 450 grams pork, slice into thin and long strips
* 2 tablespoons sugar
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 tablespoons chopped coriander root
* 1 teaspoon ground pepper
* 1 tablespoon palm sugar
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
* 1/4 cup coconut milk
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1 pack bamboo skewer
(soak in water for 60 minutes before threading)
1. Marinade all ingredients together about 2-6 hours before grilling (depending on how much time you have, longer marinade time will make the pork more aromatic and delicious).
2. When the pork is ready, thread a skewer through the pork. Grill the pork until it is well done. While barbequing, brush pork with marinade.
3. When done, serve with fresh vegetables and slices of cucumber and tomato. Thai people love to eat this dish with Sticky Rice. In this case, you can also serve with Sticky Rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .