Thai Recipes : Stir Fried Pork Liver with Black Peppercorn
* Thai Recipe Ingredients *
* 300 grams pork liver
* 1 tablespoons, black pepper corns, smashed
* 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
* 1/2 tablespoon coriander root, chopped
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1 tablespon oyster sauce
* 1 teaspoon powder pepper
* 1 tablespoon cooking wine
* 2 tablespoons soup
* 1 tablespoon cooking oil
* 1/2 onion, cubed
* 1/2 bell pepper, cubed
* 3 red chilies, cut diagnally
* 3 scallions, cut into 1" long
Thai Food Preparations
1. Wash pork liver in clean water. Drain and cut into well pieces.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Wait until hot then add garlic and coriander root. Stir fry until golden and aromatic.
3. Add pork liver, and stir fry until nearly cooked. Season with soy sauce, sugar, oyster sauce, and powder pepper. Stir fry until all ingredients mixed well. Then add black peppercorn, onion, bell pepper, red chili and scallion.
4. Add soup (2 tablespoons) and stir fry again until all ingredients mixed well. Turn off the heat.
5. Transfer to a serving plate. Server immediately with hot steamed rice.