* 1 roasted duck, deboned and cut into well sized pieces
* 5-8 pieces of pineapple, cut into bite sized pieces
* 4 fresh kaffir lime leaves, chopped
* 1/4 cup sweet basil leaves
* 2 1/2 cups coconut milk
* 8 cherry tomatoes
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable cooking oil
* 3 tablespoons red curry paste
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat and add the red curry paste, stir well. Then add coconut milk and stir until mixed thoroughly.
2. Add red chili pepper, kaffir lime leaves, tomato and pineapple. Stir until mixed well, then season with fish sauce, salt and sugar.
3. Add roasted duck and sweet basil leaves. Stir softly so that the duck skin will not fall apart from the meat.
4. Wait until the soup boiling again then remove from heat. Transfer to the serving bowl. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice. .
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .